- Category: News
- Created: Friday, 25 May 2018 12:44
Daventry Brass Band
Registered Charity No. 284693
Preservation of your privacy is important to Daventry Brass Band
Information About You
We collect personal information from you when you become a member of the Band or request to hire our facilities either on a one-off or regular basis, or request to hire us as a Brass Band for performance purposes. The data collected may include your name, title, addresses (physical and email), telephone numbers (home and/or email) and emergency contact details.
The lawful basis for processing this information is the Legitimate Interests of the Band. For members, the data allows us to partake in the normal activities of a Brass Band and for customers (hall/band hire) allows us to maintain contact and facilitate normal business arrangements.
Our Use of the Information
For Band Members:
- Registration with the Brass Band Registry
- Allocation/logging of Instruments and Uniforms to individuals
- Contact lists for dissemination of relevant information
For Customers (Hall and Band Hire)
- this allows the band to maintain contact between the enquiry for hire and either the actual day of hire or day of completion of contractual arrangements.
The majority of data is held on paper in a locked office and locked store room in the Band Hall
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of the information that you give us.